Windfall Fund Awards – 2017 | January onwards
– Updated 11/05/17
Detailed below are successful applicants:
- Fresh off the Croft received £500 towards attending – Accessing Crofting Toolkit course.
- An Iodhlann received £500 towards the excavation of Cnoc an Fhuamhaire, an oval mound in Kirkapol where bones and pottery have been found.
- Tiree Community Business received £7,010 towards the purchase of a photocopier.
- Ishbel Campbell/Ruth MacIntosh received £240 towards Piano Grade Two Exam
- Tiree Rural Development/Tiree Agricultural Society received £3,000 towards marquee hire for Show Day 2017.
- Tiree Agricultural Society received £1,045.20 towards the main attraction at Show Day 2017.
- Tiree Trust /Youth Work Tiree received £7,110 towards Youth Activities Programme 2017.
- Tiree Trust/Tiree Ranger Service received £4,615 towards Ranger Merchandise Project.
- Tiree Trust/Music & Culture Project received £4,102 towards a programme of community events 2017.
- Tiree Surf Club received £467 towards attending ISA Level 1 instructor Course.
- Tiree Music Festival received £3,000 towards the hire of toilets and showers for TMF 2017
- Tiree Music Festival received £3,000 towards running activities for children through Eden Court workshops at TMF 2017.
- Tiree Maritime Trust received £4,044.76 towards purchasing a safety and support boat.
- Tiree Surf Club received £508.60 towards running a Surf Cadets course on Tiree to improve beach and water safety.