Windfall Fund Awards – 2014 | January – December
– Updated 31st December 2014
Detailed below are successful applicants:
- Tiree Parish Church received £3,000 towards the cost of purchasing a storage container.
- Tiree & Coll Gaelic Partnership received £8,000 towards the cost of building works at An Iodhlann.
- Tiree Maritime Trust received £250 towards ‘Row around Tiree’ – community open day and fund raising event.
- Tiree Rural Development/Cobbled Cow received £2,200 towards the cost of purchasing table and chairs for use in the Cobbled Cow Tearoom.
- Community Shop Steering Group received £2,000 towards the cost of presentation event to the Tiree community/voting day.
- Youth Work Tiree received £2,242.00 towards setting up Fresh Friday’s – a new youth group for teenagers.
- Cùram Thiriodh received £9,356.00 towards Tiree Resource Club’s running costs up until September 2014.
- Tiree Music Festival received £3,000.00 towards tent hire for the festival.
- Tiree Music Festival received £3,000.00 towards showers & toilets hire for the festival.
- Tiree Rural Development/Tiree Agricultural Society received £3,000.00 towards Show Day tents hire.
- Tiree Agricultural Society received £2,448.60 towards the main attraction of this year’s Show and purchase of tables.
- Tiree Maritime Trust received £4,600 towards completing phase two of The Noust Boatshed.
- Tiree Tots received £200 towards setting up ‘Sporty Tots’ a group for under 5’s.
- Tiree Maritime Trust received £1280 towards running a Stramash sailing training course.
- Tiree High School received £918.00 towards a school trip to Scotland Decides BBC televised referendum debate.
- Nadair Thiriodh – Tiree Access Forum received £3,000 towards office rent for the ranger post.
- Tiree Piping Society received £1,100.00 towards running a piping and accordion music workshop weekend.
- Tiree Tech Wave received £920.00 towards their project Digital Fabrication Workshop (3D printing, 3D scanning and laser scanning).