‘An Invitation to join us at An Talla, on Thursday 3rd September, between 1pm and 5pm, to meet the Health and Wellbeing team.
Refreshments will be provided by Curam between 3pm and 5pm and there will be a free prize draw for a hamper of fruit. Everyone is welcome to come along and have a chat with the team, find out and collect information and have a cuppa’
We are looking forward to meeting you,
The Health and Wellbeing Team
- Alison Hardman, Health Promotion will be available to do individual 5 minute Health related MOT’s with associated Health Information and Cancer Screening Information.
- Carol Flett and Eleanor MacKinnon, Health and Wellbeing Network Coordinators will have information about funding that is available from the Health and Wellbeing Network and also how to become involved in the network.
- Craig McNally, Senior Health Improvement Specialist will be at the event with information in relation to Drugs and Alcohol.
- Curam will be at the event and will be serving refreshments from 3pm till 5pm.
- Elaine Booth, NHS Highland will be at the event with information about Living it up.
- Laura Macdonald, Community Development Officer will be on hand with information about the support available for local groups and organisations. For existing groups and also anyone keen to get a group started.
- A member of the Integrated Care Team will be available to answer questions and consult with the public.
- Information will also be available from partners including Technology Enabled Care, Age Scotland and Carer Support.