Scotland moved to Phase 2 of the route map for moving out of lockdown on 19 June 2020.
- stay at home as much as possible
- only go outside for limited purposes
- stay 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people
- wash your hands regularly and as soon as you get home
- wear a face covering on public transport and enclosed public spaces
- self-isolate if you have symptoms and book a test
See what you can and cannot do to stay safe, protect others and save lives.
What you need to know right now can be found here.
The full route map, with detailed guidance can be read here on the Scottish Government website.