MacLennan Motors Statement regarding Covid 19
Due to the current situation we will be implementing significant changes as to how we operate our business, to you our customers. Please see the following information for Tiree Services and freight to Tiree, Coll & Colonsay:
As with all Scottish shops, masks are MANDATORY unless you are medically exempt.
– Fuel is only be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9am and 4pm
– Only one person in the shop at a time and only card payment will be accepted.
– Please, no children in the shop.
– If fuel is needed urgently out of hours please phone 220 559.
Tiree, Coll & Colonsay Freight Update
At the moment our freight service is running as normal. However, this is being reviewed on a daily basis and could change significantly and we will provide urgent updates on this. In the meantime, from Monday 23rd April the following steps will be taken;
– Food and drink to will have priority over other goods
– Collection or delivery of goods from or to the Central belt will no longer continue
– All deliveries to customers will be left in porch, shed or car.
– If you have a collection, please leave in house (Tiree – do not bring to Crofters) we will uplift when instructed to do so.
Should you have any further questions on the freight please contact Stewart on 01631 566 275, 07738878668 or Stewart@maclennanmotors.com