Our main activities are
- The sustainable regeneration of Tiree’s community;
- Strategic planning and development through community engagement and consultation;
- Local project delivery;
- Partnership working with relevant agencies and organisations;
- Sharing best practice and experience with other similar groups and organisations; and
- Local capacity and skill development.
The Trust is governed by a board of Directors, resident to the Isle of Tiree.
The Directors are elected annually by The Trust members.
Tiree Community Development Trust is a Company Limited by Guarantee (Company No. SC 292902) and a registered charity (Scottish Charity No. SC 037018)